List Price: $12.95
Sale Price: $12.95
(as of 12/28/2015 22:09 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
Listen to short, silly stories like "Aunt Pat's Hat," "Hannah's Bananas," or "Ollie the Octopus" - and then answer questions about each story. The picture and story title are on one side, while the flip side has the story, along with questions for children to answer. These 51 imagination-filled illustrated cards provide a novel approach to improving children's auditory memory skills. As a special bonus, the deck has game ideas and five open-ended "Wh" topic picture cards to help children make up their own stories and questions. Cards measure 2 ½" x 3 ½" and are stored in a sturdy tin.
- 51 fun cards (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") - each has a colorfully illustrated story title (i.e. "Hannah's Bananas) with a silly story and three questions on the other side
- Includes game ideas, storage tin, and five open-ended bonus cards to encourage creativity
- Educational - Helps children improve their ability to understand and remember information presented in short stories
- Over 30 Super Duper Publications Apps available on the Amazon Appstore for Android
- You might also enjoy our "Auditory Memory for Details in Sentences" Fun Deck Cards - also available on Amazon