List Price: $24.95
Sale Price: $24.95
(as of 12/28/2015 22:09 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Snack Time Survival Kit is the first to market game that gets kids hooked on healthy habits! The object of the game is for kids (from toddlers to tweens) to stick to their 3 snack choices and snack times without badgering Mom in between. Each morning, kids choose up to 2 snack choices from the deck of snack cards. Parents set the snack times, hand the snack cards on the HOOKS - and game on! By practicing patience and self-control, kids monitor their own snack time. When the snack time clock matches the working clock, kids announce "Snack Time!" Winners participate in the SNACKTIVITY, and making their snacks "match" the picture on the card. The set includes a Wooden Clock Board which features one working clock, 2 control clocks with moveable arms, and 3 corresponding hooks to hold snack cards in place. It also includes 33 snack card which have pictures of delicious snacks to choose from on the front and the back contains important tips and information to learn from. This is an interactive game that teaches healthy habits while combating the childhood obesity epidemic. It is a parenting product and is not intended primarily for use by children. Adult supervision is required. Requires 1 AA battery not included.
- Teaches toddler and preschool children healthy choices and behaviors through a combination of visual cues and empowerment
- A fun and interactive learning system, The SnackTime Survival Kit can be played as a daily game, or used as a straight-forward snack schedule
- The wooden clock board is artistically crafted and hand-painted using safe, non-toxic paints
- A large easy-to-read clock is powered by a Quartz silent sweep time movement, protected by a polycarbonate cover and powered by 1 AA battery
- Deck of 33 snack cards contains colorful photos of fun and healthy snacks on the front, tips and information on the back, and a hole to hang on each snack time display clocks